CS ELECTRIC : SWITCH DISCONNECTOR
CHANGE OVER & BY PASS SWITCH
On Load Changeover Switches (with & without Fuses)
- Modular design in 3 & 4 pole (63A ~3150A), suitable for utilization category AC-23A
- Easy maintenance as each pole can be replaced easily due to modular construction, saving cost of entire Switch in case of single pole being burnt or damaged.
- Available in open execution & in sheet steel enclosure.
- Complies with the latest requirements of IEC-60947-1&3/13947-1&3 standards.
- Unique self cleaning contact construction with special knife type (200A~1800A), double break switching contacts (63~160A & 1000~1800A) & single break (200A~800A). Positive opening operation, with quick make - break and effective arc splitting plates guarantee reliability
and long electrical life of the Switch.
- Excellent tracking resistance of isolation material in switch frame prevents flashover between phases even in the most trying & difficult locations.
- Adjustable telescopic shaft
- Compact construction
- Window for visual contact inspection
- Suitable for capacitor switching and as a Main switch
- Handle with in-built padlockable facility in-off position
- Provision for defeating door interlock
- Individual phase barrier can be incorporated without tools, between two terminals. Fully protected frame for safe operation in case of (200A~800A)
- These changeover switches are used to control & disconnect any kind of circuit-disconnection feeders both resistive & inductive loads
- By means of manual operation, changeover performs circuit switching between two independent
circuits -I & II
Download : Change Over & By Pass Switch